الاثنين، 7 مايو 2012

Vocabulary 3 أبوعمر# كلمة وجملة




Vocabulary  Lesson 3

1. .why don't you add……. your in the list?
2. …No one has ……this experiment before.
3. …… the river, cattle were grazing.
4. ….I should warn you in ……...
5. ….We went along a…. passage..
6. .He is ……. of the dark.
7 ..We were sitting …….. the dinner table.
8. ..there were …….. of shoppers in the street.
9..….Which ……….. do you work for?
10. ...the lesson was not ………… to concentrate.
11. .Let me …………. on my homework.
12..I ……… to be back within a week.
13..Do you ……… him staying here?
14..The words are ……… to understand.
15. .She. is very …….. to kids.
16. .can you ……….. this to me?
17. .. please, ………… the button and type the numbers.
18..How can you ……….. your book into sections?
19..a book of ………….. History,
20. .I ………….. a great sense of loss when my father died..
21………….. between goats and sheep.
22..Could you help me? Yes, with …………...
23. .we agree on a …………. for the bike.
24. ..I was ……ing a knife in one hand.
25. .Can you …………. that you were at home?
26. .I will ……….. to your letter..
27. .his strange question ………… me!
28. …… by …….., will become a good English speaker.
29.I ………… why those people are blaming me?
30.what ……… is it today?
31. .I'm standing in the middle of the …………...
32. .We must ………….. the environment.
33. .We will  …………..  at the airport.
34. …………. people cannot afford to buy new clothes.
35... I couldn't ……….. the rent on my own.
36..this is the best ………… of teaching.
37..I ……….. you are right.
38..you always ………… me from time to time.
39..I would like to know the …………..
40..She cannot come , she is ………...
41. .He ……….. me away,
42. .we ……….. your proposal
43..Many ………… students are studying abroad.
44..I …………. you , the meeting was canceled.
45. ..the company ………….. fish to local shops.
46. .I ………….. to return to my house.
47..we aim to ………… the news fast.
48.we …………….. the cause of the fire.
49……………. to see you.
50…I decided to travel the ………….

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

لزيادة زوار مدونتك ادخل وسجل في الموقع أدناه

autosurf

عداد زوار المدونة